Septra - Sulfamethoxazole is an antibiotic that treats various types of infections caused by bacteria. The combination of sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim is used to treat ear infection, urinary tract infection, prostate infection, bronchitis, travelers' diarrhea and pneumocystis pneumonia. The drug is available in the form of tablets, as well as in liquid form.
Active Ingredient: sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
Availability: In Stock (61 packages)
Free standard Airmail shipping for all packages with price starting from $200.00
|90 pills x 480mg
|120 pills x 480mg
|180 pills x 480mg
|270 pills x 480mg
|360 pills x 480mg
Septra (Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim)
Septra product description
Septra is an antibiotic that is often used to treat infections of the ear, urinary tract, bronchitis, diarrhea, shigellosis, and pneumonia.
The drug has long been used successfully in the practice of many doctors around the world, which confirms its effectiveness.
Septra safety information
The medication has some special contraindications for people with some diseases. To make sure that Septra is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- Kidney or liver disease;
- Deficiency of folic acid;
- Asthma or severe allergy;
- Thyroid disorder;
- HIV or AIDS;
- Porphyria (a genetic disorder of the enzyme that causes symptoms affecting the skin or nervous system);
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (G6PD deficiency);
- If you suffer from malnutrition;
- Allergy to drug components Low platelet count in the blood;
The drug is prohibited for pregnant women, as it can harm the fetus. In addition, the drug is absorbed into breast milk. Therefore during lactation, it also cannot be used, or mother has to refuse to breastfeed. Septra cannot be given to children under 2 months.
The drug is recommended to be taken during the entire period established by the doctor. Otherwise, you risk increasing the risk of further infection. Yes, after a certain period you will get better, but this does not mean that the intaking of the drug should be stopped.
In addition, patients who are on Septra treatment should drink plenty of fluids to prevent the appearance of kidney stones.
Septra side effects
Side effects from taking the drug are observed, mainly in the elderly. However, if you notice at least one of the signs ask for help.
The drug can cause some side effects, after finding that it is necessary to stop taking Septra and immediately go to the doctor or call an ambulance. If you have swollen face, tongue, or throat, and it is difficult for you to breathe, call an ambulance immediately.
In addition, you should call your doctor right away if you find out:
- increased heart rate, blanching of skin, absent-mindedness;
- Fits of weakness due to unexplained causes, the appearance of a cough or worsening of an existing one, fever, and fever;
- Oral pain, flu or cold symptoms (in cases where you have not had situations where you could get cold), wounds on the skin, pain when swallowing;
- Migraines, confused speech, vomiting, loss of consciousness and coordination in space;
- Liver problems, fatigue, dark urine, yellow stools, yellowing of the skin or eyes;
- A sore throat, swelling of the face, throat, and lips, itching of the skin, burning in the eyes, red or purple rash on the skin, which goes on to the face and upper body, swelling and flaky skin;
Тausea, loss of appetite and vomiting, mild itching or rash are also included to the general side effects of Septra.
If you look for reliable and effective medicine to heal your disease you can choose Septra, but remember: first of all, talk to your doctor and pass the tests to see if the drug is right for you.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.